CMI Facilities Management
CMI offers an integrated approach to caring for your property.
Caretaking and Building Managers
CMI offers full-time and part-time building maintenance managers and caretakers.
- Create and maintain a maintenance schedule and trades list
- Arrange access for and monitor trades
- Report any maintenance issues and solicit quotes as needed
- Perform minor repairs on site
- Keep an up-to-date resident data base
- Update the Enterphone and access device system
- Program and audit fobs
- Inventory and change light bulbs
- Supervise and in some cases effect snow removal and salting of entry points
- Manage inventory of supplies
- Monitor the parkade and visitor parking
- Arrange elevator bookings
- Monitor the grounds and patrol for litter
- Clean common areas as needed (depending on the size and staffing levels of the property)
Cleaning service by CMI provides your strata more integrated and effective building care. As part of your CMI team, cleaning staff are fully supported and supervised by the concierge and area manager. Residents can expect clean entrance lobbies, hallways, amenity and exercise rooms as well as clean and sanitary refuse and recycling rooms.